Membership Investment in Tri-County Regional Black Chamber of Commerce yields an increase in business opportunities, growth and profits!
Your membership investment admits you to a network of business owners and decision makers running every sector and segment of private and public markets for procurement and contract awards from local, state and federal agencies. You gain an inside status, a voice to be heard and a level of access and visibility unattainable anywhere else.
Membership has responsibilities and benefits!
Members are encouraged to participate in the Chamber’s Plan of Work by volunteering their time and resources designed to expose and enhance their access and visibility for optimum growth and success.
Membership has privileges and benefits!
Members enjoy the many benefits associated with their level of membership investment. Members Services are geared to provide a common forum for the immediate exchange of information and undocumented knowledge to all members.
In addition, “Members Only” access to:
- Valuable Business Resources and Tools
- Monthly Workshops: Certifications / Navigating the Bidding Process / Business Plan Support
- Basic Business Coaching & Mentoring
- Access to Procurement & Bid Opportunities / Technical Assistance
- Quarterly Regional Business Forums & Quarterly PM Networking Forums
- Monthly “Open for Business Networking Lunch & New Member Showcase”
- Member2Member (M2M) Referral and Informative Roundtable Forum
- Member Email Direct Marketing Blast
- Leveled Membership Benefits
Become a Member and gain admission to an inside network of business owners and decision makers running every sector and segment of public and private markets unattainable anywhere else.